Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Big Toys

This is the way the big boys play in the snow Garrett had a ball piling the snow and shoveling out our driveway and all the neighbors' driveways, too. About time he gets to use that big yellow monster!

3 comments:

S said...

Daniel would be soooooo jealous. Lucky neighbors. I can't believe all the snow you all are getting. We have nothing except ice:) YUCK!

Heather said...

He looked so happy doing that yesterday, he had the biggest smile. It was so nice of him to do everyones driveway.

Kimi said...

U gotta love when a mundane chore, like clearing the driveway of snow, turns it something fun. I'm sure everyone down that road is grateful for Garrett and his 'big boy toy'.

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...