We went to Seaside, Oregon with my parents for a couple of days and had some fun on Cannon Beach. Andrew's favorite activities combined - playing baseball in the sand.
I so wish you lived by me to take photos of my family... you have become an amazing photographer!!! Your sweet hubby looks great too, relaxed and better!! I was worried about you two, but was great to see how good he looks. Okay.. now let him take some photos of you and post them... you crazy friend!
Hye I wasn't first! I am highly disappointed. I think J had that same coat at that age. I think boys looks so good in black n red. Garrett does look good. Has he always been that tall?
Awh. We stayed at a house in Cannon Beach a few years ago. It was so much fun! I'm glad you had a chance to get away with Garrett and Andrew. Great picture of Haystack Rock!
5 comments:
I so wish you lived by me to take photos of my family... you have become an amazing photographer!!! Your sweet hubby looks great too, relaxed and better!! I was worried about you two, but was great to see how good he looks. Okay.. now let him take some photos of you and post them... you crazy friend!
Hye I wasn't first! I am highly disappointed. I think J had that same coat at that age. I think boys looks so good in black n red. Garrett does look good. Has he always been that tall?
That would be HEY!
Awh. We stayed at a house in Cannon Beach a few years ago. It was so much fun! I'm glad you had a chance to get away with Garrett and Andrew. Great picture of Haystack Rock!
wow, Nice to see Garrett up and around. He looks like he is feeling better. Andrew must have had so much fun roller skating!
Post a Comment