Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cheetahs

Games started for the Tracyton Peewee Cheetahs. They had a Jamboree last weekend when the temps were 32 degrees and freezing rain with snow fell. Not enough to call the game off, so the boys were freezing and had a hard time playing.

Jamboree game - first time at bat
First league game, temps were around 67 degrees (nice!)
Running to first, watching the ball as he shouldn't

2 comments:

S said...

Put me in Coach!!!!! Way to go Andrew! Homerun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndi,

These are, again, great shots. Andrew looks so cute in his baseball uniform. I love the one with his two front teeth gone. You could put that picture on a cereal box...such a great "American Kid" picture.

Thanks for sharing! Shauna

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...