Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fish Fry and Bonfire

We all got together on Sunday and had a fish fry and bonfire at our house. We roasted marshmallows and played with the kids. It was really cold outside, but that fire kept us very warm indeed!



Even Tate enjoyed a marshmallow

4 comments:

S said...

Love it! You are already more clever than me! Can't wait for more!

S said...

oh and FIRST EVER!

Shauna said...

Hi Cyndi, What a great picture of Andrew at the top of your blog! It looks like it belongs on the front of a kids magazine. You are amazing. The pictures of the bonfire bring back many fun memories! Love the picture of Tate. Emily has Tate and the rest of the soup group dogs on her wall now. It is sooo cute! Again, great work with the photography.
Shauna

Unknown said...

You ARE super creative and one day I also aspire to have a blog!! You are my inspiration! :)

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...