A glimpse into the future...
Saturday, May 3, 2008
The Graduate
We spent our weekend with Heidi and Jon out in Pullman, WA, home of the Washington State University Cougars. Go, Cougs!!! Heidi is now a college graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Zoology and plans to continue on with her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. Though, she plans to take a year or so to work in a clinic and gain some experience before applying. We are very proud of her accomplishment!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss...
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
-
I just ate the best hamburger I’ve ever had. Let me tell you about this wonderful hamburger. It came in the form you’d expect it to be...
-
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
1 comment:
Oh My Heidi is a HOt momma! I need to get my gift in the mail!!! Thanks for the pictures. YEAH Heidi
Post a Comment