Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Prom 2011
My nephew, Chris, went to the CK Prom at the Admiral Theater. He got all dressed up and excited to go and his date never showed. He went anyway and had a blast. I am so glad he did. I never went to my Prom - I chickened out at the last minute. My date was left hanging like Chris was, but he went to the dance anyway. I've always felt bad for that. Sorry Eric!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss...
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
-
I just ate the best hamburger I’ve ever had. Let me tell you about this wonderful hamburger. It came in the form you’d expect it to be...
-
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...





No comments:
Post a Comment