Cherry trees are in blossom everywhere. We have about 15 cherry trees in our back field, all in varying stages of bloom. My dad transplanted starts from his trees many years ago and now they are maturing nicely. Every year I take my camera to them - I never tire of photographing cherry blossoms. These are from today.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Cherry Blossoms
Cherry trees are in blossom everywhere. We have about 15 cherry trees in our back field, all in varying stages of bloom. My dad transplanted starts from his trees many years ago and now they are maturing nicely. Every year I take my camera to them - I never tire of photographing cherry blossoms. These are from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss...
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
-
I just ate the best hamburger I’ve ever had. Let me tell you about this wonderful hamburger. It came in the form you’d expect it to be...
-
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...





No comments:
Post a Comment