Monday, January 24, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warning: This may induce a chocolate chip cookie craving. The other day our neighbors brought us the most delicious cookies...still warm. (We are very lucky to have really good neighbors.) Andrew has been asking me to make them exactly like they had, so I set out to find a good recipe. I think these did the trick.




Andrew would not let me take a picture of him eating them, so I had to sneak one. This is the face I was looking for when I began searching for the perfect cookie recipe.


4 comments:

Shondra said...

mmm yummy! So are you going to share the recipe? :) Please

Cyndi said...

Hi Shondra! I put a link to the recipe on the last words of this post. You will find it by clicking on the words "perfect cookie recipe". They really were perfect.

Heather said...

Ok those look awesome and I have a bag of chips I need to use. hmm might need to make cookies tomorrow to leave the boys while I am gone.
I like that you are posting. I notice I don't post on my blog as much anymore either due to facebook. Maybe important stuff i will need to put on my blog and just put liks on Fbook.

Beth said...

I absolutely love that last picture!

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...