Saturday, January 22, 2011

Andrew was sick all day, so he just laid around and watched movies or television while I was at his beck and call. I got some homework done while he watched with the wireless earphones on.

Nothing like a nice bubble bath to make him feel better.
"The classic bath pose"

After his bath we worked together on a Highlights state activity book and learned all about Utah.


Today I quit Facebook. I was wasting too much of my free time looking at Facebook and not spending enough time being with Andrew. I don't know how that happened, but it did and it is a shame.

2 comments:

Shondra said...

I love your pictures, I hope Andrew feels better soon.

Beth said...

We have all of the Which Way USA books! Well, all of the ones Sierra hasn't already done. She will be way in to them for a while, and then lose interest. :D

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...