I've lived in the Pacific Northwest for most of my life and I had never been to see the tulips of Skagit Valley until recently. It is an amazing sight and I'm so happy to have been able to see them without the crowds of the festival that happens there each year. Because of the mild weather, the tulips started blooming early this year, so we missed the festival by a week - Yeah! I'm not a fan of crowds.



The pinks were more abundant than the other colors, but they were my favorites so I was happy about that.

There was a face painter at the shop at Tulip Town, so we indulged the kids and they loved it. Andrew didn't think it was so fun, though, but he had fun watching his buddy Mike get one.








3 comments:
Wow, so beautiful! You got some great shots, and it looks like you had a great time.
What wonderful pictures! I miss WA so much more now haha :)
WOW...a photographers dream.. those flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment