Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Poulsbo

Poulsbo is a cute little town, known for its quaint little shops and beautiful scenery. I feel fortunate to live in such a beautiful area. Garrett has been making every effort to spend time with us between trips and jobs, so when he had a couple of hours he asked us to go to the Poulsbo waterfront park and downtown area together. We had a fun, relaxing time together. Andrew and his buddy, (little) Garrett, played on the beach catching crabs and throwing rocks. (Big) Garrett had fun checking out the area with his ultra-high powered binocs. And I, of course, had fun photographing it all.









Andrew was so proud that he could put the crab's pinchers together like the guy on "Man vs. Wild".

And, of course, we indulged in a little treat from Sluy's Bakery, made famous for their Poulsbo Bread.

No comments:

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...