
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Pacific Beach
There were nine of us that traveled to Pacific Beach the weekend before last. The main reason we went to Pacific Beach was to scrapbook or do a craft we enjoy. While we got a lot of projects finished, we had fun playing on the beach as well. Sandy, Candy, and I were the only ones that wanted to go to the beach, so unfortunately I don't have any photos of the other fun ladies that went with us. (I could add the ones of them in their pj's working on their scrapbooks, but they'd probably not like it too much)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss...
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
-
I just ate the best hamburger I’ve ever had. Let me tell you about this wonderful hamburger. It came in the form you’d expect it to be...
-
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...



1 comment:
Cyndi,
I love what you did with the pictures. I had a great time with you and all the ladies.... I look forward to doing it again.
Post a Comment