Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Our egg hunt was rained out today, so we had fun hiding the candy-filled eggs in the house. I had to give him a hint on the last one. I hid it in a clock, so I told him that it was in something that could tock. He, of course, thought I was saying "talk", so it took him a while to find it.

We finally got around to coloring the eggs tonight....





Update on Garrett: He is nearing the end of his last round of chemotherapy and is doing alright. His energy level is low, but he manages to keep up with everything. I can't wait for this to be over with as I'm sure he can't wait either.
As for me, I'm enjoying school - lots of homework, but I'm able to keep up with it and still maintain the house.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Stupid Rain! Sometimes I hate WA, LOL. I am glad school is going good.

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...