I love these pictures. Looks like you're getting alot of use from your macro (?) lens. I love the one looking in the tulip. you are so talented.
u need to head up to the tulip place this spring. you could get some fantastic pictures there.
Great pics, It is so nice out right now.thanks for the pic for my blog
Did you take all these pics if you did you are so talented I hope you take more LOVERebekah.
Post a Comment
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
4 comments:
I love these pictures. Looks like you're getting alot of use from your macro (?) lens. I love the one looking in the tulip. you are so talented.
u need to head up to the tulip place this spring. you could get some fantastic pictures there.
Great pics, It is so nice out right now.
thanks for the pic for my blog
Did you take all these pics if you did you are so talented I hope you take more
LOVE
Rebekah.
Post a Comment