Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Activities

This summer I told Andrew that we would do something fun every day - big fun or just something that we do together on a small scale. So far in June we have been to some pretty neat places and had some fun together. Here are some of the bigger trips:

The Bug Museum in Bremerton




Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma

We joined our friends, Heather and Dani and their kids, for a fun day together.


Couldn't resist some Sonic!
It was such a warm day, so the kids set up the slip and slide to cool off.


Fort Worden State Park in Port Townsend

My brother, Paul, and his family went camping and invited us out to visit and play for the day.


I took a nice walk on the beach with Tate out to the lighthouse while the rest played on the beach or visited at the campsite.



We all indulged in a Fat Smitty's burger. It was delicious and quite filling!


Tacoma Museum of Glass



Artist, Greg Dietrich, blowing some glass to make a vase with jellyfish on it.




The MC did some glass "stupid tricks" while the artist worked on his piece.


He brought a piece of the glass bubble around to feel.

Next month we plan to have more adventures. I'm having a lot of fun and I think Andrew is, too.

No comments:

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...