Monday, October 26, 2009
Another Great Family
I met Christy (the mom) when she was walking along our road one day. They recently moved in a few houses down from us and happened to be LDS, so we have some things in common. What a beautiful family she has! I've never photographed this large of a family, so it was a definite challenge for me, but I had fun and learned a lot. I'm always grateful that someone trusts me enough to take the time and allow me to photograph them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss...
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
-
I just ate the best hamburger I’ve ever had. Let me tell you about this wonderful hamburger. It came in the form you’d expect it to be...
-
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
2 comments:
I have a big family for you to photograph but its big in a different way:) You ALWAYS do a beautiful job!
Great picture Cyndi!
Post a Comment