
Thursday, September 3, 2009
My Third Grader
Andrew is officially a third grader now. I've seen a lot of changes in him this past year. He is more willing to do chores, which has been very helpful. He has grown to nearly 4 feet 7 inches and is one of the tallest in his class and among his age group. He is playing soccer again this year and although he is not very aggressive, he is starting to feel more confident. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss...
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
-
I just ate the best hamburger I’ve ever had. Let me tell you about this wonderful hamburger. It came in the form you’d expect it to be...
-
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment