This one may be a bit big to carry out!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hunter Farms
We made our yearly trek to the pumpkin patch last weekend. This year was the busiest I've ever seen it - good thing we left early. Andrew always has to have the "perfect" pumpkin so he searches all over the patch for the best one. Meanwhile, of course, goofing off with his friend, who happens to be named Garrett. Unfortunately, our Garrett couldn't take the bumpy hayride out to the field so he stayed watching all the other kids playing in the hay maze.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss...
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...
-
I just ate the best hamburger I’ve ever had. Let me tell you about this wonderful hamburger. It came in the form you’d expect it to be...
-
There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him. ...

This was our favorite animal there. Doesn't she look comfy?
1 comment:
You Rock the photos girl!!
Hope Garrett is doing better! Let me know if I can help in any way, pick somethin up at the store, make you a meal, anything! jen
Post a Comment