Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Idaho Trip

Andrew and I took a road trip out to Idaho Falls, Idaho to visit our good friends, the Hill Family. They moved away about a year ago and we miss them so much. We did A LOT in the few days we got to spend with them and we made memories that will last a lifetime. We really enjoyed our time with them. Thanks for everything, Steve and Shauna!


David and Andrew


EmilyMatthew
Feeding a BIG bird at Tautphaus Park Zoo. I think it was a pelican.Feeding the ducks and geese at the fallsShauna's brother, Darrin, saddled up his horses for us to ride. That was a highlight for sure!Someone left behind some ice blocks at the park, so the kids slid down a hill on them

1 comment:

S said...

We( me and the leishman girls) have ice blocking on our schedule. I can't wait for the numb bum. Love the pictures:))))))))))

I miss...

There are days when seeing a picture or video of him makes me smile for the memories and then some when I can't stop missing him.   ...